The Fund will provide educational services that will promote and protect grass-based farms. These may include:
1. The creation or adoption of business models for members that will enable them to operate legally without being subject to government regulation;
2. The establishment of an informational help line that members can use to have any legal or business questions answered;
3. Provision of an electronic newsletter and/or information updates notifying members of any legal or other developments in the U.S. that could affect the operation of Association members;
4. Establishment a central repository of scientific research, case law precedent, and relevant statutory and administrative laws that will better enable lawyers to effectively represent members; and
5. The creation or adoption of buyers cooperative models for consumers interested in buying direct from qualifying farms.